I am a teaching Assistant at the Computer Science Department, School of Sciences, University of Buenos Aires. I am also a Phd. Student at LaFHIS: The Tools and Foundations for Software Engineering Lab since 2013. I have an scholarship from CONICET: National Scientific and Technical Research Council. My advisor is Diego Garbervetsky.
Email: ezoppi (at) dc . uba . ar
- Development environments and tools
- Compiler technology
- Programming paradigms
- Programming languages design and implementation
- Program analysis
- Type systems
- Model checking
- Contract validation
- Code specification and verification
- Contractor.NET: A .NET version of Contractor, a validation and specification strengthening tool that takes a software contract or an API source code and generates a finite abstract representation useful for its validation.
- Consume.NET: A .NET version of JConsume, a compositional analysis for inferring heap memory consumption in Java-like programs.
- On verifying resource contracts using Code Contracts
Zoppi, Castaño, Garbervetsky, Tapicer, Galeotti CONCUR Workshop on Formal Methods (LAFM) 2013. Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 26th, 2013
- Contractor.NET: Inferring Typestate Properties to Enrich Code Contracts
Zoppi, Braberman, de Caso, Garbervetsky, Uchitel ICSE Workshop on Developing Tools as Plug-ins (TOPI) 2011. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, May 28th, 2011